12" x 13"
Max and Me cloth is a delicate face towel woven with organic linen and seaweed from pristine Icelandic fjords to support a feeling of detoxification and gentle protection. Thanks to its structure, the Max and Me cloth makes skin feel ultra smooth and gives the appearance of a healthy glow. With this face cloth, you may only need to wash and replace your cleansing cloth once a week, as the unique fibers make it difficult for dirt and oil to cling to it, so it stays cleaner longer. The seaweed fiber is produced exclusively from sustainable raw materials – eucalyptus and seaweed – using methods that save both energy and resources. The fiber is carbon neutral and completely biodegradable. Also the harvesting of the seaweed is a gentle, selective and, most importantly a sustainable process. It removes only the part of the seaweed that is able to regenerate. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its value is retained. This organic face towel is extremely durable and long-lasting.
• Natural materials grab dirt, makeup and oil and make it easy to remove
• Promotes the feeling of exfoliation and deep cleansing
• A long-lasting, durable cleansing tool
• A wonderful fine cloth for daily cleansing. Best when used with max and me facial cleansing oil.
• Remove the max and me facial oil cleanser with this fine cloth after massaging it onto your dry skin. If desired, you may repeat the massage with moist fingertips.
• Then moisten the max and me cloth generously, wring it out and remove the max and me facial cleansing oil or Mask & Wash with just a few swipes. This gives skin a smooth feel and the appearance of a healthy glow. After use, wash in warm water and air-dry. When needed, machine wash at 60 degrees.
• Max and me discovered this special fabric at Amiel in Austria (www.amiel.at). Together they designed this fine cloth.