12" x 13"
Max and me cloth is a delicate face towel woven with organic linen and seaweed from pristine Icelandic fjords to support a feeling of detoxification and gentle protection. Thanks to its structure, the Max and Me cloth makes skin feel ultra smooth and gives the appearance of a healthy glow. The seaweed fiber is produced exclusively from sustainable raw materials – eucalyptus and seaweed – using methods that save both energy and resources. The fiber is carbon neutral and completely biodegradable. Also the harvesting of the seaweed is a gentle, selective and, most importantly a sustainable process. It removes only the part of the seaweed that is able to regenerate. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its value is retained.
• Natural materials reduce the look of inflammation and give a detoxifying feel
• Promotes the appearance of natural glow
• Energetic cleansing sensation on body and soul
• A wonderful fine cloth for daily cleansing. Best when used with max and me facial cleansing oil.
• Remove the max and me facial oil cleanser with this fine cloth after massaging it onto your dry skin. If desired, you may repeat the massage with moist fingertips.
• Then moisten the max and me cloth generously, wring it out and remove the max and me facial cleansing oil using a soft circular motion. This gives skin a smooth feel and the appearance of a healthy glow. After use, wash in warm water and air-dry. When needed, machine wash at 30 degrees.
• Max and me discovered this special fabric at Amiel in Austria (www.amiel.at). Together they designed this fine cloth.