HOW TO USE IT
1. Start at the center of forehead and roll both wands out towards the temples.
2. Contour brows by gliding the rounded side over arches and out towards the temples, gently lifting.
3. Depuff eyes by gliding the tips of the wands from the inside of the eyes out towards the temples over eyelids.
4. Sculpt cheeks by gliding the wands from the corners of the nose out and up towards the ears, gently lifting.
5. Ease jaw tension by smoothing the tools from the corners of the mouth and up towards the ears.
6. For lymphatic drainage, hold wands under the center of the chin and glide along the jawline up towards the ears. Then, glide the tools down each side of the neck.
Repeat each motion at least 10 times.
Proper Care: Wash with gentle soap and water and dry after each use. When using warm, always test the temperature before use.
ABOUT THIS BRAND
As a young girl, Alexis Rose was drawn to the mystical world of plant alchemy. From homemade crystal infusions to magic spells and potions to call forth the rain, her childhood whimsy laid a fertile foundation for her life’s work. After completing her studies in aromatherapy and organic cosmetic formulation, Rose launched LILFOX, a playful, soulful line of aromatic beauty rituals to enchant the senses. Still as capricious as ever, Madame Fox approaches beauty formulation as a sacred art form.
Sourcing primarily organic and wildcrafted exotic virgin oils, unrefined butters, rare earth clays and high vibration hydrosols from around the world to her studio in Miami, Florida, she hand blends micro batches of luscious skincare recipes and infuses them with exotic essential oils, crystals and vibrant plant energies. Each LILFOX formula is a distinct work of art that is at once whimsical and grounded in technique. Never one to dilute or mask the sweet fruity smell of tropical oils, Fox layers exotic essential oils to compliment, balance and magnify the tart aromas of the plant materials. From the enticing perfumes and tempting body butters, salts and soaks to the succulent range of skincare, LILFOX is an invitation to beauty ritual.
Decadent and essential, next level self care
I have a set, and I have gifted a set of these. In my home everyone uses them. I keep them in the freezer for spontaneous burns and bruises. It’s a necessity when tending to an urgent injury or surprise. I use them for my face and neck during longer skin care rituals. I apply a favorite mask (usually LILFOX blue legume) and use the wands to cool my skin and deepen the effects of the mask. The cool immediately smooths skin and I can see a visible lift to my appearance. But above all, it feels really nice during use. It’s taken me times to adopt practices just because they “feel good.” The more I do, the more I’ve come learn that the overall effect is greater than just smooth skin or tight pores. Taking part in a ritual that creates a feeling a self love, dedicating time to feeling good , and nurturing my skin leaves me feeling ready for anything that comes my way. Best easy way to begin that is these wands and your favorite serum, oil or mask. Try offering your partner a mini facial. The chill is exhilarating and it feels great so there’s no wrong way to do it!